Translate

31.10.2015

Happy Halloween – Hurrrjan hauskaa Halloweenia!




”My” First Halloween Pumpkin Jack-o'-latern – Kurpitsalyhty

I was invited to my sister's house to participate nephews' (They are almost six and 2,5 yrs old!) jack-o'-latern -project. I just loved it!

First you plan, then you sketch and then hopefully somebody else will do (carve) the face to the pumpkin :D

Good planning is the key. So first some sketching. And generating few new ideas. After that there was some difficulties to determine how to decide which sketch or combo of the sketchies will be ”the face” of the Jack-o'-latern. I think it probably was decided in some sort of acclamation. :D 


                                                                                     
           
The joy and the enlighten on my nephews faces was the greatest gift! This Jack-o'-latern -project was obviously success! It was exciting, fun and scary enough to all of us, to the children as well as to the adults too!

Happy Halloween!

                                                                                                         

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti