Translate

29.11.2014

Lohikäärmeitä Muistolaatikon Uumenista! My Dragons Were Hiding in a Memory box!

Suojelijalohikäärme - Guardian Dragon

You'll find English version after every Finnish Paragraphs

Siskon Suojelija -Lohikäärme - Guardian Dragon - made with mixed techniques graphic+painting
 

Löysin tämän tekemäni lohikäärmeen käydessäni läpi tavaroitani. Ihana muisto. Tein tämän pikkusiskolleni joitakin vuosia sitten. Aika raju se kyllä on mutta tehty rakkaudella.

Ooh, I found this dargon, which I've made several years ago to my little sister. It was stucked in a "memory box". I was so happy when I found it. Wonderful. Loveable&dear memory. It is maybe quite fierce but made with love. 

Harrastin aiemmin grafiikkaa ja innostuin myös metalligrafiikasta ja puupiirroksesta. Tämä lohikäärme on kaiverrettu linoleumiin ja painamisen jälkeen olen lisännyt väriä maalaamalla. Kuva toteutettu siis sekatekniikalla.

Some years ago one of my hobbies were graphic arts and I fell in love to the metal graphic techniques and woodcut drawings. This dragon is carved to the linoleum and after printed it I painted some colour to it. So this picture is made with mixed/composite technique.

Tässä myös metalligrafiikka levyni, joista en ole vielä kertaakaan tehnyt vedosta. Tämäkin on tehty ajatellen pikkusiskoani, joka tuolloin oli täysin lohikäärmeiden lumoissa.

Here is my metal graphic plate. Unfortunately I haven't made any drafts of it. This one also were ("carved") drewed and etched (with thoughts filled love) for my little sister. She was so into dragons in that time.

Metalligrafiikka levyt Lohikäärmeillä - Metal Graphic plates with Dragons!


Kun ulkona on nyt pimeää ja märkää, olisi niin ihanaa luoda jotakin värikästä ja iloista. Yritän ehtiä. Tämä kauhea kiire on kamalan kuluttavaa ja oikeasti ihan itseaiheutettua. Olisi varmaa hyvä hetkeksi pysähtyä ja priorisoida. Tehdä oikeasti sellaisia asioita, jotka antavat voimaa arjen pyörittämiseen ja jaksamiseen. Miksi se on sitten niin vaikeaa? Minulle on vaikeaa ajatella minä ensin ja sitten muut vaikka syvällä sisimmässäni tiedän kyllä, että jos ajattelisin itseäni ensin ja toimisin sen mukaan, antaisin enemmän muille, olisin enemmän täynnä positiivista energiaa ja siten huokuisin hyvää fiilistä niin kotona kuin töissä.

The weather is so dark and moist rightnow, it would be nice to create something colourful and joyful. I'll try to make some. This utterly ongoing rush is so exhausting and honestly selfmade. It would be certainly good for me and to the others around me, that I just stop the hassle and prioritize.  When you do things which gives you a little boost and little more innerpower to cope and multitasks your everyday life . So why prioritizing and taking time to oneself is so hard to do? For me it's hard to put myself and my needs first when I've always lived my life thinking that everybody else comes first and my needs are secondary. Yet I know in my heart that if I start to making things and living my life thinking myself first, I'm going to be happier and when I'm happy I surerly spred the good vibes and energy to my invironment. And then everybody is happier than before, right?

Mustavalkoinen Lohikäärme - Black&White Dragon


Opettelen siis olemaan kiltti ja mukava myös itselleni ja näihin sanoihin onkin hyvä tällä kertaa lopetella. Menen nyt keittämään kahvit ja olemaan hetken ihan itsekseni omien ajatusteni kanssa ja sen jälkeen sanoista tekoihin!

Mukavaa viikonloppua!

So I made a promise to myself. I'm going to learn how to be more kind and nicer towards myself and I'll just learn how to be present at this very moment. With these wise & wisdom words is great place to end this post. I'll make some nice cup a coffee to me and I'm just going to take some time to myself, enjoying this moment with my latte. 

Have a nice weekend!

 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti