Translate

8.11.2014

Troubles in Craftingland + Few crafting ideas for a Father's Day


Troubles in crafting paradise

So my orginal plan went shout, cause the universe or just my printer weren't co-operating. And now my head is empty, there is non idea which doesn't include some printed stuff to make it happen. So, the only thing I can do now is: First, the coffee.
I wanted to print some nice pictures of our family and then either stamp some words on it or just write some thoughts to it but no, that's not gonna happen. Also I wanted to make some wooden cube puzzle of some nice photo of us but these plans I have put aside and try it later. Read: When I have some extra money on our budget for a new printer... that might take a while... but here's some nice crafting ideas.
 
We celebrate Fathers the second Sunday of November. We all have our own traditions and the ways  how to celebrate our fathers, dads and grandpa's. For me spending time together, it's always been the most important thing. When my grandpa was still among us, we used to go over there, all relatives just popping in when it was suitable for one another. Then we gathered around the kitchen table (there wasn't room for everybody) for a round 1 and when you were done eating goodies and treats and you were drank enough coffee/juice, you just leave the table and someone else joined the table. These moments in their kitchen are some of my dearest memories about my grandpa.

You'll find a enormous amount of ideas what to make your dearest dad via web. We usually have made at least a selfmade card for a dad. Still the best crafting gift has been a framed painting. Year after year, it is still what they wanna do and I really don't mind it at all, vice versa I just love this concept. I have made some mistakes during the years, some years I've planned outrageously too ambitious and difficult crafting ideas that under pre-schooleraged kid could ever going to make it, but yet, we did them. Really, we did  with a LMAO and the results were somewhere between disaster and catastrophe. Still The Dad has been very delighted and seemengly happy about the results of these (un)successfull creations we made for him. :)

So now a days I'm taking it cool and I'm just happy, if we manage to put some paint on the paper and draw something spectacular to it. :D

If you're searching ideas for a card, you'll find a tons of ideas from to a tie to toolboxes, cars and a (flipping) grill. Toddlers are so in to it, that they are doing something for a dad.


I take good care of your heart, Dad!  Easy and simple



I saw this hand&heart picture in pinterest and I wanted to give it a try. First one doesn't really have a heart shape in to it, so I made another one. For me this is a little bit too plain as a card but if you colour it or glue it in to folded card like this that the hands opens, it will work just fine. Just write a little phase to it something like this: I'll take good care of your heart  or Keeping your heart safe with my hands...

This kind of puzzle I planned to do:
Fathers Day Photo puzzle
Fathers Day Photo Puzzle

Some other ideas for a Fathers Day Crafts: Just click the picture

http://www.pinterest.com/HappinessDIY/fathers-day/



Framed Painting for a Dad/Grandpa:


Here's the walk through about the framed painting I mentioned earlier.

First you paint the background of the picture. Use some bright colours. You could cover the paper to the few colourblocks. When you are finnished it, let the paint dry. So take a coffee break or just try to sketch the item which you have choosed to make. If the painter is child, you could do some sketchies and rehearse how to make the actual picture. It could be a bit tricky, especially if you are doing it the first time with the black ink/paint/crayon but there is no need to panic. It's the beauty of the process and the actual "drawing" with paint/ink/crayon will be the icing on the cake. You'll see it when you have tried this, just paint the figure to the canvas and let it try a bit. It's really nice if you mark the date in some corner of the painting. Then just frame it and enjoy the art! It would be nice touch if you let the artist named the Robot. This one got the name: XVEEEJ

I just love it!

Paper rolls to gift packages 


I have wondered if this paper rolls could turn out to some kind of gift wrapping  box and here's the result.

Quite nice and very easy to make. Just fold the endings top to each other and do the same to the other end of the roll. Then just slightly squeeze the roll and then it's ready. Just wrap a piece of nice ribbon to it. You could glue some wrapping or some sort of giftpaper on the roll before you bend the tops. I used small piece of childrens gift wrapping paper.

Have a nice Fathers Days Weekend!




Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti